You can now opt to sync with our event calendar. This way you can be updated with upcoming #romanceclass events.
Instructions are below.
Before anything else, copy this link:
On mobile? [koo_button url="https://romanceclassbooks.com/events/categories/romanceclass-events/ical/" type="regular" size="small" icon="" target="_self"] Click & Hold Me![/koo_button] Then select copy from the dialog options.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You should be logged in using the Google account you use for your calendar of choice.
- On the left, above “My Calendars," click Add and then From URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address in the field provided. (The one we linked above.)
- Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars."
+ Android Phone
- Go into you device’s Calendar app, and in the settings make sure your Google account is checked.
- Then select Sync Now.
- You may need to select the Google account calendar, then under “Other calendars" check the subscribed calendars the Android device is to sync with (by default, the “Other calendars" may not be checked).
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
- On you computer, open the iCal/Calendar app
- Click File > New Calendar Subscription
- Enter the calendar’s address in the field that pops up. (The one we linked above.)
- Click Subscribe.
- Rename it to #romanceclass so you know it’s from us 😉 Keep the Location as iCloud so it syncs to your other Apple devices. Click OK.
- On your device, go Settings.
- Scroll down to and select Mail and Calendar (pre-iOS 10) or Calendar (iOS10+).
- Click Accounts.
- Click Add Account.
- In the Add Account options, select Other.
- Select Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Paste the calendar’s address in the available field. (The one we linked above.)
- Then click Next. The calendar will appear under the Subscribed Calendars.
On your devices, simply delete your calendar subscription.